Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Elsa revealed


Elsa revealed. the way i approaced this assignment is that i wanted more human touch to create the emotion connection between life and lifeless. I thus observed pictures i seem as sensual and tried sketching to build up the emotional factor and ended up frustrated one after anoter, potrait after another. My flawed techniques result in flawed pictures which made me desolate.

2

Now looking back, i feel i was just being too ambitious of my concept , wanting to create things way beyond my capabilities. to create 3-5 quality potraits in 3 weeks with crazy assignments and sections, elevations?that was just such a crazy thought of mine.


My work was just too art, and just beyond me. Perhaps, i should edit myself more. After all, editing is still the work of Art.

1

3
Trust me, i did put alot of thought process into the space distribution of my house as the space was limited and i wanted it to speak of an aura of its own- the Elsa aura.


4




I just wanted my house to be fabric , free and thus ended up with this watercolour splash slash unknown. I was just clueless . I just wanted it to look free and easy.

5


what i can add is the fact the the recent Putrajaya trip managed me uphold my spirits and cleared my mind.

its the final one now to tackle. so, i choose to look at it more sensually.

No comments:

Post a Comment